Capacity Building Seminars & Workshops
Volunteer Airdrie builds capacity within our non-profit agencies and residents by offering the following seminars and workshops:
- 1.5-2.0 hour seminar with written materials offered free of charge.
- An introduction to volunteering in Airdrie targeted to local residents who are interested in volunteering, but do not know where to start or what to expect.
- Offered in partnership with the Airdrie Public Library in October each year.
- Available upon request from groups of individuals who would like a private session during the year.
Canadian Code for Volunteer Involvement Workshop
- 3 hour workshop outlining the changes made in 2017 to the Canadian Code for Volunteer Involvement.
- Covers the new Code, the 10 Standards of Practice, Code Adoption and Code Audit.
- Available upon request, subject to a minimum enrollment.
- See also volunteer.ca/ccvi for additional information and resources.
For additional information or to arrange a workshop for your group, please Contact Us!